MISTBORN contest winners

Hi guys!

The names of our five lucky winners have been drawn! Many thanks to Tor Books for supporting yet another contest! And congrats to Brandon Sanderson, who's getting married this week!

The winners are:

Michael Markins, from Indianapolis, Indiana (Michar on wotmania.com)

Rob H. Bedford, from Branchburg, New Jersey (RobB on sffworld.com)

Lynn Phillips, from Santa Monica, California

Dan Stewart from Idaho Falls, Idaho

Miriam Bernardo, from Farmington, Utah

Thanks to all the participants!

And stay tuned for more!;-)

4 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot! Dan208 - that's me in Idaho! Thanks for the contest, Pat(and Brandon too)! So so excited to find out that I won. I will definitely post pictures for everyone to salivate over when I get the book. Now, if I can only get it signed...

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I've never won a contest like this in my life! I enjoyed Elantris immensely and I am very excited about Mistborn. Thanks a lot!

RobB said...

NICE!

This one looks interesting. The cover looks great, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I guess I posted in the wrong place. I am so glad I won this contest, though. I never win anything! I loved Brandon Sanderson's last book and look forward to reading this next one. Thanks!